Sunday, November 2, 2014

NaBloPoMo 4.0


As I mentioned in passing yesterday, it's November and that means time for NaBloPoMo again. I had a long internal debate over whether to participate again this year, especially given my horrendous rate of posting over most of 2014. But I couldn't bear the thought of dropping the ball, especially for such a weak reason as "I'm too busy". Because who isn't? And deciding that I'm too busy to do something that I really, really like to do just seems like a bad way to go all around. So I'm in: I've got a list of potential topics and writing prompts, and have issued a challenge to myself to break out of my overwork-induced recipe rut and try some new stuff, so that I can post about it here. I even went back and checked the suggestions from last year that I never got around to, and they're on the list too. (But feel free to send more!)

Anyone else signing on? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...