1. I have managed to not take Miss B out to sell Girl Scout cookies door to door every day this week.
2. It took me until today to finish unpacking my suitcase, after arriving home on Saturday.
3. I think my guitar teacher secretly considers me the most butter-fingered student he's ever had.
4. I have yet to buy a single Christmas present, or even make my list.
5. Nearly everyone else on my street has their lights up already. I just got around to taking the shrivelled jack-'o'-lanterns off the front steps. (Don't even get me started on the leaves we haven't raked.)
6. BUT I have put up a blog post every day in November. I have completed #NaBloPoMo! And I've had so much fun doing it that I'm seriously thinking about carrying on. (Watch this space tomorrow to see if that actually happens.)