Friday, November 18, 2011
1. Wrangled a skittish cat through a Pet Day presentation to 50 first graders.
2. Bought 5 bags of cranberries and 10 pounds of apples.
3. Made the first public announcement (of several) that I am resigning from a project that has been part of my working life for nearly 10 years.
4. Improvised math-homework manipulatives out of colored paper clips.
5. Wore my winter coat for the first time.
6. Discovered an authentic small town nearby, hidden behind a barrier of strip-mall nowheresville.
7. Ate some truly delicious homemade Mexican food.
8. Managed to get to a KC bloggers' meetup for the first time in 6 months.
9. Used the word "pedestrian" in a sentence.
10. Kept on schedule for #NaBloPoMo with minutes to spare.
How 'bout you?