Tuesday, January 25, 2011
- Waffles of insane greatness (because what better time to celebrate not having to rush through breakfast?)
- Grapefruit/pomegranate marmalade (because what better way to celebrate the bag of free grapefruit from your next-door neighbor?)
- Egg, bacon & cheese sandwiches (because you’re going to need fortification for a long day of playing in the snow and answering countless questions)
- Browned butter chocolate chip cookies (because what’s better when you get back inside?)
- Homemade pasta (because pasta is my favorite comfort food on a cold, snowy night, and is doesn’t get any better than homemade)
How’s winter (or summer) going in your part of the world?