Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 eve


Something tells me I'm not going to make it to midnight tonight - probably the same thing that prompted me to stay home for the holiday weekend, avoid the fireworks, and not attempt dinner out. You could call it an attack of grinchiness, or just sheer laziness; I attribute it to my deep-seated resistance to going along with the one night of the year when you're supposed to have plans. Instead, I cooked a regular Monday-night dinner, and made Miss B and DP's favorite dessert, suitably decorated. We ate outside, and talked over the things we liked best about 2012 and our hopes for 2013. That's my kind of New Year's Eve; hope yours involves your favorite kind of celebration too.

Thanks for another great year and see you in 2013!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...