Sunday, May 1, 2011
- Scrambled egg toast with goat cheese (yes, more eggs! also: suitable for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and vegetarian)
- Whole wheat pita with kale and asiago (I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this is, as advertised, a filling vegetarian lunch)
- Experiments in sustainable eating (I read Barbara Kingsolver’s Animal, Vegetable, Miracle for my first-ever book club meeting this month, and have been browsing the companion website for cooking, canning, and gardening insight)
- This year’s batches of tarrale and pizza chiena (courtesy of my family in Boston, where we spent a long Easter weekend)
- Lemon curd (yesterday's verdict: I’d rather have a bowl of this than an invitation to the Wedding of the Century)
Happy May! Only one more week ‘til my local farmers’ market opens! What’s happening where you are?