Thursday, July 31, 2014

Milestone birthdays

portable (somewhat) birthday cake (1 of 3 boxes)
I don't know which is harder to believe - that it's already been 10 years, or that Miss B is already old enough to be celebrating her first birthday away from home, at school camp with her Year 4 mates. Either way, I've missed the heck out of her since I sent her off yesterday morning, with enough chocolate cake (photo delayed due to technical difficulties now available) to feed 60 and a bone-cracking hug. I can't wait to see her tomorrow and hear all the stories, but in the meantime I'm sending birthday wishes west to the best Harry-Potter-obsessed, nose-in-a-book, deep-question-asking, joie-de-vivre-bubbling daughter anyone ever had - the Mighty Miss B.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations! It’s a bit mind-blowing isn’t it.
My son’s 10th birthday party is this weekend and I’m still getting my head around my baby being in double digits...
Rebecca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...